Wednesday, February 8, 2012

King's Guide Top Ten Films of 2011

We are officially two months into the year 2012 and the fresh crop of films arriving in multiplexes have left very little to the imagination. Seriously, I have been feeling disappointed during the previews these days. It seems like the same old recycled garbage. Hopefully as the months go by, better films will arrive. Even a lot of the movies that came out last year were disappointing with a capital D. There were a few bright spots  and I have composed a list of my ten favorite films of the year 2011. I know its a little late but better late than never. 
  1. Jane Eyre
  2. Bridesmaids
  3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
  4. Super 8
  5. 50/50
  6. Attack The Block
  7. Mission:Impossible- Ghost Protocol
  8. The Help
  9. Real Steel
  10. Thor
Honorable Mentions: X-Men First Class and Fast Five


Movies I think I would love that I have yet to see: Drive, Moneyball, Midnight in Paris, The Artist, Shame, Pariah, Hugo, War Horse, We Need to Talk About Kevin, Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, Martha Marcy May Marlene,  and Tomboy

No comments:

Post a Comment