Friday, August 16, 2013

In Case of a Raining Day

I don't know about your heck of the woods but over here in the Garden State it was raining cats and dogs. It got me thinking, what a perfect day to watch a movie. If you ever get stuck in a rain storm I have some picks to get you through them.
1. The Intouchables

I loved this movie. It was funny and extremely heartfelt. Make sure to bring you tissues, you eyes will well up by the end.

2. The House I Live In

I admit that this is not light film for a raining day but you will not find a more educational documentary than this. A must see but you will be pissed.

3. The Conjuring

If you a brave enough to face the elements, check out this film at your local cinemas. One of the best films that came out this year. One of the best horror films to come out in a long time. I was scared sh**less.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment