Thursday, February 14, 2019

Best Films of 2018

I held back on unveiling my list because there were so many films that came out last year that I had yet to see. My top ten has shifted as I have gotten a chance to watch more films that came out in 2018. Since the Oscars will be on in a short hours, I decided that today would be a great time to unveil it. Please let me know the films that stuck with you last year. I might do an updated list once, I watch the films on my must watch list.

Top Ten
  • Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse
  • Blackklansman
  • Ready Player One
  • The Miseducation of Cameron Post
  • The Oath
  • Green Book
  • Three Identical Strangers
  • Isle of Dogs
  • We The Animals
  • To All the Boys I loved Before
Honorable Mention

  • Black Panther
  • Dumplin'
  • Christopher Robin
  • 22 July
  • A Star is Born
  • Mandy
  • Eight Grade
  • Sorry to Bother You
  • Hearts Beat Loud
  • American Animals
Movies I have not seen but I want to
  • The Favorite
  • Burning
  • Cold War
  • Roma
  • Bad Times at El Royale
  • If Beale Street Could Talk
  • Colette
  • Beast
  • Hate U Give
  • Support the Girls
  • Monsters and Men
  • Won't You Be My Neighbor
  • White Boy Rick
  • Paddington 2
  • The Rider



No comments:

Post a Comment