Monday, June 6, 2011

Welcome

There is one thing you should know about me, films are my greatest love. When I watch a film it is a sacred moment. Not sacred in the religious sense but a moment so precise, so pure, so magical that there is not better word to describe it. If I got paid to watch movies I would be wealthy. A month never goes by without me blogging or tweeting about some marvelous film I have watched. I always feel as if no one but me shares the kind of enthusiasm I have for films. That is why I created this blog. I wanted to create a space where I could discuss films that I love, films that provoked me or films that disappoint me. This blog will allow my other blogs to breathe from all constant talk about films. I can't wait to share my love with films with the web universe. If you like this blog make sure you check out my other blogs and my twitter page
http://confessionsfromablackrose.blogspot.com/
Where I post my opinions, my thoughts and my art.
http://unemployedinfabuland.tumblr.com/
Visual expression of my soul.  Tons of amazing photography, uplifting quotes, hilarious gifs and music to listen to.
@willyannblrose
my twitter account.

No comments:

Post a Comment