Sunday, May 10, 2020

30 - Day Film Challenge: Day Two

  • A film you like that  starts with the first letter of your name
Who Framed Roger Rabbit ? (1988)

There were a handful of films that began with the first letter of my name. Somehow, none of them struck me as hard as this 80's classic. Despite being a caricature of film noir, this live action/ animation hybrid manages to effortlessly blend all of the essential themes.  It even had one of the greatest introductions ever with the fabulous Jessica Rabbit. 

who framed roger rabbit GIF

Just one of those movies that left a great impression on me as a child.  Lately, I have been yearning to watch it from an adult glance. I have a feeling the murder of the adorable toon that rubbed against Judge Doom will be even more traumatizing to witness as an adult.
Who Framed Roger Rabbit Kiss GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment